Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

The reason that I bought into SLI started with the introduction to the company by a friend. I started reading all the news release on the property (Tesoro) and felt that it was a fair play to take a chance on. As the news releases kept coming, the property looked better and better. I bought more and more as time went forward. Back then I didn't even know Sculpin and Hogtown and they certainly didn't affect my buying one way or the other. Anyone buying into the Venture is taking a huge chance by reading bullboards. If you buy on BB speculation then you take resposibility for your wins or losses. The blame lies on you and you alone. There is no reason to blame one person or another for your decision to buy or sell. I've made good trades and bad one but I don't bother anyone with my victories or defeats.

The reason I bought SLI hasn't changed! Why do some people forget about those fabulous gold grades we've pulled out of the ground. I expect great numbers when we start drilling in the general area of those numbers. If you took the vein that showed 19 oz. per ton and spread it out sideways until it was 1gram per ton, can you imagine how large of an area that would cover! We have numerous veins like that. We only need 1 gm per ton to have a good discovery. I don't have any difficulty convincing myself that nothing has changed and I've made a good purchase. A higher share price would be great, but time will tell.

New Message
Please login to post a reply