Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Jw, In my estimation, the only NR I am expecting before the Havalah spinoff is an update on the deep drill progress as we still haven't heard if it is on site yet....................... I think the HUGE NR - that I am waiting for is the extensive surface trenching results. I must ask again- to all of you waiting and wondering what's going on: WHY DIDN'T LORI SEND IN SURFACE TRENCHING SAMPLES during MAY to AUGUST, when we didn't even have a drill turning yet. The answer- well, look to the PROVEN ounces in the 43-101 report of 2007. What do you suppose they sAw in last summers field testing that would cause them to NOT send all those sample bags in................... And if we come up with the same answer- the one that's staring us in the face- then, let's continue our thought process from that point on......... If you are attempting to NOT release the surface samples to labs - why!?...... Possibly to protect us from early premature buy-out, or worse!: an accumulation of huge amount of shares by a hostile group wanting to force us into a bargain deal that would take ALL of SLI properties!!!!!?...........SO! if you believe she had to NOT send in the surface samples due to fear , what would you all do since that potential discovery? Nail the heart of the anomaly? That may put you back in the same predicament. The NR she did release was perfect, no? Over 20million shares on the table in those 10 or so days of trading!!!? I'm of the suspicion many of those shares INCREASED OUR STRENGTH....................... what is happening now is irrelevant to me. What IS GOING TO HAPPEN, will verywell make history. Look again at what is happening from May on, and tell me if I a Wrong on thinking she is protecting this gold discovery- especially knowing the WORLWIDE exposure her team -Murry!!- has done,....... Well, I think those sample bags from this summer will be sent in about the same time our deep drill cores-OR! possible the drills that pierce the heart of the anomoly................... I TRULY believe everything points to a FLURRY or NRs to come sometime after the spinoff is concluded............... And I'll have my seatbelt on............................ So! WHY WEREN'T EXTENSIVE SURFACE TRENCHING SAMPLES SENT IN FOR TESTING?!!!!!! the bloody trees ARE the forest.
New Message
Please login to post a reply