Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Wow, well there you have it Sculpin!............ So, what would you do back in May if u were Lloyd brewer, head Geo on site........in on hand, Paul Grays 2007 report on ounces found in surface samples. A 3D TITAN24 map in the other, knowing full well WORLDWIDE exposure on SLI has a lot of eyes on our every move........... Would you blow our cover and send a pile of rocks like those in?...I think NOT!.......... I'm just imagining what our SP would have done last summer. And I am pretty sure LORI stepped right it and WHOA UP!!!!.................... remember the story about the old bull and the young bull standing on a hillside looking down on a bunch of cows.........the young bull wanted to run down and have his way with one of them cows.... And the old bull, he said: well, I'm gonna WALK down and have em ALL!!!!............... I have my bets that LORI is taking whatever time and positioning it takes to HAVE IT ALL........ period!
New Message
Please login to post a reply