Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Feb 29, 2012 01:24AM
Feb 29, 2012 11:08AM
Feb 29, 2012 11:17AM

I mean really, what could be new at the B&B,s . We are kept up to date now and know we are presently waiting for more results. It was rumored that news should be coming on more assays within the next couple weeks,( I say they are due, into our 6th week for a 100m or so section to be done), and rumoured that Murry may be going to China with assays in hand, if good enough. We were told the recent selling was to get Havilah cashed up, as I pointed out a few nights ago, it was a requirement of the exchange, so we could move the spin out ahead. Anyone questioning what I said about Havilah, can read the 174 pg circular, to brush up on the deal.

Some points to remember/consider;

1) last PP done at $1.80

2) Havilah was proposed spun out while we were trading at the $2.18 level, because then, management was saying that we were getting no SP value for the B.C. properties, when we were at the $2.18 level. So, they were saying indirectly that they felt the $2.18 a share at that time, only reflected the 3 Peruvian properties.

3) Last options were passed out around the .84-.92 range, Management has to perform, or these new incentive options are worthless. If they would have thought the sp was going any lower, they could have waited til now to grant the options, but they didn,t. So, they must feel the sp is going up from here.

4) As far as I am concerned, we don,t have one bit of info from the center of the anomaly yet. All we have is partial assays, to the tune of about 15% of one hole, #6, and that whole is not in the anomaly, but on the northern flank. here is a link to several definitions of flank, for people to better understand what I mean.

http://www.brainyquote.com/words/fl/flank165216.html

5) There appears to be accumulation going on, these are the smart people, IMO. If assays are good, there may be a mad rush to get in before the Chinese can, some may be taken this risk now.

6) The bashers were out in full force, why? Why would someone waste hours of their time calling a stock and its management down to its lowest, if they were not getting paid for it? I ran a business, and I could never get anyone to work for free, and I know that no one ever came to me and say that they wanted to help me at my business for free. This is no different, so they must be working for someone who wants to get shares as cheap as they can.

IMO

Feb 29, 2012 12:05PM
Feb 29, 2012 01:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply