Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Sculpin:

"you get confused with the interaction of proven and unproven in how they apply to resource calculations, estimations, reserves, etc."

I apologize if this is the case, but would you please explain what confusion you are referrring to?

"you are missing the diseminated areas of gold when you only talk about the high grade veins, this diseminated gold will undoutedly play a big part in the proof of the Tesoro, and for you to leave this important "proof" out of our equation, may suggest to me that you are purposely trying to knock what the Tesoro may hold."

Again, would you mind showing me where the "proof" of disseminted gold exists? You say I leave it out of the the equation, but how is it in the equation? When drill results show its existence, then it will be in the equation. As for "knocking what Tesoro may hold": I'm not knocking any future potential. I hope SLI hits big. My intent is a reality check when people talk about a $10 to $1500 share price like it's a sure thing. It is not a sure thing. Nothing in junior gold exploration is a sure thing. I am not knocking SLI or Tesoro. The risk/rewards in junior gold exploration are probably the highest out there. Yes, this stock could make everyone here rich--that's why people are here. But it can go the other way too.

"You are misleading in your statement "So far drill results have shown narrow veins", How do you figure this? Does it actually say in the NR,s that the sampled widths represent vein width,s? Here is an excerpt from the NR dealing with drilling, show me where it states that the widths mentioned are widths of narrow veins, c,mon;

(2) The gold grades are uncut and the intercept reported drill core intercept widths do not necessarily reflect the true width of the mineralization encountered."

All the current drill results show intercept lengths under 1 meter. If the drill intercepted the mineralized sections at a 90 degree angle, this would show true width (but we can't know if this is the case). Any other angle and the true widths will be smaller than what was reported. While the news release does not state "narrow veins" it does not state "wide intercepts" either. Intercepts of less than a meter is narrow in my books. If it's not narrow in your books, great.

New Message
Please login to post a reply