Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I first would like to address an area of concern from a poster. I continue to post FACTS becasue I was requested to do so. I also feel that they are useful to old investors and new ones a like. Also not everyone reads the Pr's unfortunately, so I like to point out IMPORTANT FACTS from the company that don't change and are just as important as before.Now on to my post. I wonder what they have uncovered with the big trencher and Dozer? In these areas that Sculp mentions the Catus Zone as well as the other 5 zones that we know of. Until today I've never heard of the Cactus Zone, Looks like I have more DD to do. Now remember we have 17000 acres plus of property now. The first 5000 was the part that had any work done on it. Let's think out side the box for a brief moment. Does anyone think that they stopped trenching yet? Well here is my opinion on that. I say they waited for 4 years to get the permits to bring the trenchers there and to drill, therefore I would say that they are still trenching. Why would they let the Dozer and the trencher sit idle. It just makes NO Sense to think there is not a lot more going on than meets the eye. Also think of this

http://www.steliasmines.com/storage/news_releases/Sli-News-2010-28-New_Vein-FINAL.pdf

"A sample taken from a 3-meter-deep pit returned assay results of 2.51 oz/t gold across 0.3 meters." That's 30 CM, I don't mind high grade gold one bit.

"Approximately 20% of the gold assay is due to the presence of coarse gold."

Oh what they may have found. IMO...

GBA

Mr. Hobbes

GBA

Mr. Hobbes

New Message
Please login to post a reply