Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Mar 07, 2012 04:35PM

I beg to differ AlbertaSurfer...the price plummetted on a poor NR and the speculation that we have no gold...not the fact that the results were incomplete (also indicated in the NR), and also on the war cry from some big money people that if we're dealing with China, we want out...IMO a calculated move to trigger a price fall...I would bet my last dollar that those who cried foul and wanted out have since reaccumulated in a big way (that's only MY speculation).

Do I want more info, more news,more enlightenment as to what's happening? Damn straight I do! But there is NO news that has caused this price fall...just the rumors and speculation and inuendo that we don't have any gold. This company's silence right now is telling ME that we do.

I, like you, bought in at over $2...will I push the sell button and lose most of that based on the negative speculation out there or will I hang on based on the positive thoughts founded in the facts that we have?

I'm hanging on!

Mar 07, 2012 05:15PM
Mar 07, 2012 11:15PM
Mar 07, 2012 11:30PM
Mar 07, 2012 11:40PM
Mar 08, 2012 01:15AM
Mar 08, 2012 02:22AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply