Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Ya I agree with you digidude, if ya dont like it that much then get out or dont look at it. Before any of you pushed that "buy" button at what ever cost, if you didnt think this could be a bust...then shame on you!! Everybody would be rich if gold were easy to find. I am not at all a big time investor or do I understand everything that is said (as per terms, abbreviations, drill results and such) but I can read and determine my own conclusions. NO, I am not happy with SP.... NO, I am not happy with the little info we get but what can you do about it???? Thats what investing in somehting like this gets you!! Its all really a crap shoot. I agree with many, many things sculpin says and I believe that he backs his answers tremendously. I also agree with albertasurfer...we as SH should be a little better informed (or a lot ) so we know whats happening. Thats what gets me worried...no info usually equals bad info. But like sculpin has said(or IHO, actually might have been someone else- not trying to start things- sorry if i'm wrong on who put there opinion down on this subject) that she may be holding samples back so they dont go public with results.

Guess all im trying to say is what many, many others have said....be patient and wait. Not much else you can do.

Could someone give me an example of what good results should look like and what they actually mean?? Like when you guys are talking about 0.53g/t and such...hope this makes sense

Thanks

New Message
Please login to post a reply