Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Has anyone given any thought to what they might do if the Tesoro ends up being a bust and the share price ends up plummetting to say 20 cents a share or thereabouts as a result of bad drill results? I am just asking for I have been thinking about it. I think I would just have to hang in there and hope for better things down the road a few to several years with Vilcoro and Cueva Blanca. I say that for my investment would have been basically wiped out which means things would be about like they are now in that the only hope would be to stay long.

I for one do not get too upset with the negative posts like a lot of guys do for I know there is not a single poster on this forum who is a stockholder who wants anything but the very best for St. Elias and the Tesoro property. We are all in the same boat together but the worry and fear for some is worse than for others. Speaking out is a way to take a little pressure off and relieve some of the stress we are all feeling. A lot of guys put in more money than they should have (yes, I too am guilty) and it is a worry.

I don't expect the company to help us out with any news releases of consequence anytime soon (it would be wonderful to be wrong) but I do think sometime this fall we will know all we need to know one way or another. It is going to be hard, without some outstanding news, to get this stock back up to the $2 to $2.50 range for there are many who only want out at the first break even opportunity. The drills have to find us some major gold.

Mar 07, 2012 07:45PM
Mar 07, 2012 07:50PM
Mar 07, 2012 07:57PM
Mar 07, 2012 08:55PM
Mar 07, 2012 09:02PM
Mar 07, 2012 09:16PM
Mar 07, 2012 09:22PM
Mar 07, 2012 10:57PM
Mar 08, 2012 12:37AM
Mar 08, 2012 09:47AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply