Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Iced, I think we've all given that a thought. We have to, we're human, and we have our own hard earned money on the line. All of us, obviously, at many different levels.

Negative, or alternate opinions, is always welcome. However, it would be nice to know that the folks that are not of the positive nature, are willing to go to the B&B's, the AGM's, the Corporate presentations, etc. It would also be nice to know, these same people have looked at & studied the 43101 report, etc.

I have personally spent much time & cash, attending many of these events. In doing so, you meet & talk to many many fellow shareholders. Many I have become very good friends with. It's not just hearing what Management has to say! That's probably the smallest thing you get out of any of these events. It's meeting all the shareholders! I've always been amazed how much we all have in common, and how quick you make some very good friendships.

I met a few that are not always positive at these events, and I totally respect their opinions, especially when you know they are willing to attend.

But, for others, that have not put any effort into learning, meeting, studying, etc, I cannot really take their negative opinions seriously! Nor will I.

Just my thoughts!

For all those that want more info, it's already been posted:

Spruce Grove B&B in mid March, and

The River Cree B&B coming in May. Hockey game as well, but more info to come soon!

New Message
Please login to post a reply