Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

LOL, real;

What to really say?

I guess I will start with there is no reason to be negative now. We have come so far in getting closer to actually finding out what the mother anomaly and all its babies contain. I shake my head in total disgust, and can,t imagine why our sp is this low. And when I am done shaking my head, I look back at the sp and realize that action didn,t help. So, staying negative or thinking that way is not gonna help our sp and is only gonna contribute to driving it lower by causing the morale to diminish. I am in the red considerably on this investment because I believe. I am following Lori, our CEO on this, she said to believe, so I have to trust her and believe, until she says sculpin "give up believing". If that day ever comes, its gonna be a hard day for me and my families.

Fall in love with a stock? Yeah I guess I have done that. But I honestly believe this one is different . I may sound naive, but I have met many new friends that I like, and a management team that I like. The management may be a little rough around the edges right now, and has fallen out of favour because of lack of news, but this may be justified in due time. We have drill results that look shabby, but we were told that they were only tests,partial,incomplete and that when Lori has the full ones, we will get them. To sum up, this is my investment and I will continue to support it no matter what the sp is, until I have good reason not to Believe anymore, or when I see Lori throwing in the towel.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply