Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Here' s the numbers if we get $300/ounce in a bidding war or even $700/ounce!

Kemo, I don't know whether your reply is serious or not, but obviously gold hasn't been above 1700.00 for the last four years, so no, the 3.7yr discovery-to-maiden-resource estimate is not based on 1700.00 gold.

Nomad, no matter what you think of me or my posts, I'm not personally attacking/name-calling anyone, so I'd thank you to do the same. Regarding Aurelian, I don't remember the timeline exactly (so someone please correct me if I'm wrong) but I think from discovery to sale was about 2 to 3 years.

JW:

"God, I love the people that try to make a sale of a property so complicated."

I'm not trying to make it complicated. I'm just saying that hypothetical buy-out numbers should take into account the hypothetical cost of defining a deposit. You said that those numbers were what other posters considered "more realisitic." I'm just saying those numbers could be even more realistic if you take into account what it costs to produce the product you intend to sell. If you manufactured cars and sold them you would take into account production costs, wouldn't you?

"All lori needs to show is heavy concentrations and we are off to the races."

I agree with this statement. If the results are as spectacular as people here believe they will be, SLI will get taken out before they come close to defining 100m/oz anyway, so there won't be exploration/discovery costs. But either way, your 100m/oz valuation becomes moot.

"It really depends on how much the buyer needs the reserves that is going to make the deal a go or no go and at what price.....Next! as the soup Nazi on Seinfield used to say if the bid is too low and the next buyer will step up to the counter. Sorry but that's my opinion, JW"

The difference here is that the Soup Nazi had soup to sell. SLI may have a tremendous amount of extremely rich soup to sell in the future. For now they do not.

So I'll leave you with this:

If you think about the cost of discovery being $23/oz, how does SLI compare to Andina Minerals?

ADM: 10mil/oz, 82mil market cap

SLI: 4460oz, 68mil market cap

SLI is currently valued 14 million less than ADM even though it could take upwards of 230million in exploration and 4 years for SLI to reach what ADM has now. Yeah, I know, 11oz/t bulk sampling, the giant anomoly, the Titan survey. I'll tell you what, if SLI pulls 11oz/t cores over any significant length, you will all be rich. Let the bidding war begin...

New Message
Please login to post a reply