Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

People sell for different reasons.

If a trader bought SLI for 0.63c and has little knowledge of the company, selling @.73 is well within his profit expectations. He is not an investor or a speculator-he is a trader. Thus, no matter what you may believe, the market determines the value of any company.

It is not easy to spot a Microsoft or Google in their infancy stages, thus you have individuals with various risk-reward levels. Do not expect the market to agree with your expectations. Referring to Quantec, in my opinion their expertise has changed the view of the mining companies and to some extent their finance sources to accept the images Quantec produces. That coupled with enough drill holes to confirm that this is gold (or copper etc.) and not just a sulfide reading is enough for them to sharpen their pencils.

For those that have not reviewed Quantec’s website, I was very impressed with a diagram that showed the (dare I say outdated?) regimented drill holes that entered an ore body, then out of it where the rock was barren, and then entered the second segment of the ore body extension. If Quantec had been around at the start of their drill program it would have saved them millions!

So where can one try and spend money in trying to change one’s life style, or build a retirement program? Right now African markets and stocks trade at lower multiples and may look appealing compared to other world markets. To me, Peru is so much more stable and with only an estimated 15% of their potential metals discovered to date, my risk tolerance is comfortable with Peru.

Our underground workings have not changed, and I agree that they equal a drill hole or two, and the huge anomaly still sleeps quietly, undisturbed -our sleeping giant.

The world economies appear to be run by greedy, tunnel visioned idiots that are hell bent on printing their fiat currencies that in turn are leading to a worrisome rise in food and energy inflationary curve that is bound to become steeper in the next few years. This will provide a safety net for SLI shareholders in that the price of gold will match and outstrip our present price of gold when the true value of Tesoro becomes known, all fitting neatly into the perfect storm.

New Message
Please login to post a reply