Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Mar 17, 2012 10:13AM

It is endless when you go looking for the lawsuits against the types of people we are protecting ourselves from on this forum and definitely on the other one. This report on stockwatch states this poster had a bad history and at one point created over 184 accounts/day. Unreal get a life, scum bag!

http://www.stockwatch.com/News/Item.aspx?bid=Z-C:IVF-1936809&symbol=IVF&news_region=C

So even if we are accused of being somewhat defensive on this hub, it is very important to know that we are swimming in shark infested waters with the venture market. I feel being protective is not a bad thing for this hub - It is "our" investment after all! We are not always pumping we are waiting to find out and we remain postive until facts prove otherwise.

That being said, we have been very critical at times of Lori and management (myself included). I believe that truly comes from our investment expectations and sometimes open-ended statements that are made in NR's, on CC's or from personal discussions at meetings with management. It would be very difficult to manage through all this BS along with maintaining "end in mind goals" for the true company value, without a blindside from the market sharks, takeovers, etc....

SLI is not an easy stock to play or be a part of because of its potential value. It will attracts this type of negative attention. They play on the mind of investors and like anything, some are better than others (more effective). If and when your confidence gets rocked by these relentless attacks from posters, shorters, traders, etc..... it creates doubts and concern about what is really happening with your hard earned money. Emotions get boiling over very easy, both positive and negative.

We know we have good gold values from past surface samples (fact), we know we have good gold values in underground samples (fact), we know we purchased surrounding lands (fact), we know that we completed an addition Quantec survey after seeing the original results (fact), we know we are staffing up (fact), we know we did extensive trenching (fact), we know we double the original drilling program (fact), we know we have 2 drilling rigs drilling (fact), we know we have a havilah spin out (fact), we know we have new directors and mangement accumulating (fact), then why no news?? Everytime there is communication the message is nothing has changed with respect to the property (fact).

IMO we have something here (time will tell on the amount of resource that is uncovered) and Lori is protecting it with cautiousness (silence), so we can all maximize our return valve on our investment.

We will only be able to truley measure our investments real value or Lori's effectiveness (strategy) at the end of this story. As it gets written and unfolds it will remain an emotional rollercoaster from an investors standpoint. As you become and remain confident about your stock these emotions will even out (not too high or not too low).

This is becoming an epic battle and the story facts will continue to become clear to all. I will be here at the end and hopefully my confident beliefs will be rewarded and not overcome by "Obasticles in the Market".

Maybe Silence is Golden?

Go Long.....

Mar 17, 2012 12:29PM
Mar 17, 2012 02:40PM
Mar 17, 2012 03:12PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply