Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Jaxsaw!.... My daughters - 16 mo old, and 1.5 day old both hqve names, and don't carry middle names, but I will paste LORI right across the back of my new boat and run it proudly up and down the coast of Vancouver to Alaska and back!........ As many may know, I believe in Lori. I believe she has acted in such a seemingly difficult way ( to many shareholders) because I BELIEVE she has THE GOODS!!!!!! And Van Halen hair doo or not, she's a fine looking lady too! ..... Thumbs up to all of you going to cowtown, ........and, our little family of 4 now: we will be traveling to ol edmonchuk for the big gathering looking forward to meeting many of the SLI family that we've all become........ Whether the goods are finally brought forth tomorrow or not, I'm firmly planted and know this ship will come in, and honestly, I wasn't expecting Tesoro secrets to be revealed just yet. You all know my new hobby!!!! I hope you all can be happily busy aswell, as we take the next step.
New Message
Please login to post a reply