Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Good morning, Shareholders ;-)

I taped the entire meeting and I'm just going over all the fine points of what was said. I was trying to skype some people of my playbook but the hotel kept knocking me out, so instead I recorded it and the sound and questions are perfect. Before I pass jugement I'm going really sit down and think about how I feel about Sunday. One thing for sure I was very happy to meet many long time posters.

I feel anything I say negtive will not support the ( sharholders ) NOT Lori ... I'm worried and care about US not her ! ... So I just want to make that very clear. I could come on here and go off the fricken wall about Sunday but it will serve no purpose for the sharholders.

It Has with out a shawdow of a doubt !!! become clear ( Lori & who ever she has a deal with ) .. Wants our shares....

As I put this together today and I calm my emotion and ( Laugh as I listen to Lori change her anwsers 4 different ways yesturday ) ... I want to leave this thought with everyone ...

WE !! need to stick together NOW more then ever ! .. May 11th has become a very very very important meeting .. I encourage anyone who was maybe thinking about coming to attend ... We really need to sit down and talk about some scenarios that could happen in the not so distance future if we become divided. Only ... and I mean ONLY if we stand strong and increase our holdings and vote as 1 will we see this play out how we all dream. Reguadless of the past and how people might feel about each other here, we all want the same thing. I and many others feel Lori does not want or care about getting it for us, she has her own agenda and Idea's of how she wants this to play out. Sunday proved it and listening to her once again and seeing that side show yesturday was an embarrassment...

I'm going to try and upload my audio and see how it sounds here but I want to talk with some people first before I do because there some very interesting parts on it and when the subject of holding back assays came up it appears there was a slip and followed by everyone laughing as she busted herself.

Never in my life have I been at a ( Corporate Presntation ) and the CEO is 20 to 35 mins late and doesn not at least say " excuse me or sorry or at least give a reason " Murray being the amazing person he is explained it for us.

BTW ... It sucks I could not enjoy the free beer yesturday because ... you know only had to drive 3 hrs home after !... No big deal right ?? Thanks again Lori for wasting my time yesturday. But I know that was your intention all along anyways... ( JMO )

We have it ! They want it !! ..

Have a good day and I will get back later with the audio. I'm going let some others listen first before I upload it.

May 11th !! 2012 Edmonton River Cree !!! Will be the biggest meeting of the year before the big vote in Nov !! ...

New Message
Please login to post a reply