Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

It appears to me that there is a lot of negative sentiment flooding this forum again.I’d like everyone to think about a few things for a moment.

-What did we know?

There was going to be an update on the Company's recent exploration activities in Peru and the spin-out of Havilah Mines Ltd.

The exploration program would take a long time (7-9 month?).

The deep drills would wait until the shallow rigs provided the needed information

-What did we assume?

That Lori would share material information yesterday that would signal great things are imminent for shareholders.

That the latest timeline provided at the AGM has changed (sped up)

It looks to me that Lori is following through with her plan just like she has told shareholders.Lori is doing what she said and I don’t think she is being misleading or unclear.

On the other hand – us share holders are impatiently waiting; questioning SLI management (for what-following a plan?), stretching the fact s we know/ creating information that is not true (causing us heart ache) and then blaming SLI management for everything.

I think this is a hard lesson in creating reasonable expectations and learning how to invest in the Venture Exchange (on a gold company).You should have known that the Venture exchange is risky and investing in junior gold companies is even riskier (that’s why the reward potential is so high).We should take some responsibility for our own actions.

Hassling and pressing Lori is not constructive and I believe it increases our chances that she’ll make a bad decision (which make this risky stock even riskier).

I’d like to thank SLI for the meeting yesterday and I am looking forward to seeing our progress this year!

dLloydc

P.S.: Edmonton44– Could you clarify what you meant by this, “It has without a shadow of a doubt!!! Become clear (Lori & whoever she has a deal with)... Wants our shares....”?

New Message
Please login to post a reply