Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I'm not sure what would be entailed in a positive news release, so what I'm curious about, in a hypothetical way, what do you suppose would be the reaction from the members of this board ? Just food for thought - would there be an overall sense of satisfaction say, to assays being released or drill results - or would that raise a further clamour for more and more information - human nature being what it is we always demand more - I'm driving at the reaction to Sunday's meeting . Put it to a poll if you will - where would be a good place for Lori to stop to ensure the continued advancement of the business plan that she's pursuing ? I'm fairly certain that her motivation is not to see how much of her OWN money she can lose ? Maybe she's not as polished a business woman as you or I would like, but allowing impatience and bickering to rule your outlook does exactly what ?

New Message
Please login to post a reply