Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I appreciate hearing the reports from the Calgary meeting, but am a little puzzled that some posters expected more than what the title of the meeting was all about. It seemed to me this was an attempt to keep in touch with the shareholders more frequently than before.

I am disturbed that the accusation regarding alcohol would surface. It would seem to me that if a person is late for a public speaking appearance and didn’t have time to pre-check the usual sound arrangements; vagaries might be expected and excused in those kinds of situations. I have a friend that has a rather severe balance problem and more than once has been accused of drinking, much to his embarrassment. As you might surmise, alcohol would be the last thing he would ever use and add to his problems. In the same way, if this accusation is untrue I would think Lori would think twice about another meeting of this nature.

I cannot keep thinking that when the shareholders at the annual meeting were asked “What would you prefer to be assayed first, drilling or trenching”? The overwhelming response was for drilling. I think it was a mistake to ask that question in the first place and I believe that shareholder pressure had a lot to do with announcing the first initial drill hole results. My preference then, is for Lori to carry out her plan undisturbed and pay little or no attention to shareholder’s comments. My goal is to wait for those deep drills into the huge anomaly; everything else is irrelevant.

New Message
Please login to post a reply