Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: maybe an allergic reaction to some bad fish?...or maybe lactose intolerance?

Kemo

I agree with the points made by and also many of the points made by Stewie in this thread. I believe that much of the discontent is solely due to the share price. People who have played Venture stocks for years realize the up and down nature which inherent with most stocks listed there.

In this case most people are afraid to miss the big announcement and did not take some profits at the $2.80 level in the fall and are now down from their purchase price. People who are the officers and directors of a venture company are not the same calibre, generally, of most companies listed iin Toronto or New York. I do not expect the polished nature of a Gord Nixon, CEO of the Royal Bank, from Lori McLenahan our CEO.

Frankly I do not care if a trained chimpanzee is the CEO if the gold is in the ground. Some of the posters are almost calling her a crook by saying that they will be watching the insidertrading sites. Watching these sites can sometimes provide good information, but to bleieve that she would trade on information not readily available to the public is just wrong.

The BC Secuities Commission would promptly freeze her assets and possibe criminal charges would result. Hardly worth a few dollars. If people believe that management are not honest they can dispose of their stock. Ecept most wont as most of us are greedy and want the big payday

All of course IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply