Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

It's really simple ...Management in no way reports to us, although they certainly represent us. It's very easy to make statements regarding management on a venue like this. That's the bad part. I've always been taught to "say it to their face" when I grew up and I have to tell you a lot of people would not say what they have on this venue if they were sitting in front of management.

Having said that....If we want to change management we have to have a majority of shareholders attempt to change the board. That could take a year or years if even successful! Then the new board has to vote to remove one or all of the officers. Not going to happen now, I would say.

Now ....Let's look at what truly is wrong at SLI. A year or so ago I read that everyone was trying to get Lori to be more interactive with the shareholders. She's doing that,so what's the problem? Lori is not telling us what we want to hear. It's as simple as that, although I loved her honing in statement. We're down 60-70% and we are all hurting! Is that Lori's fault? ...Quite franklly I don't think so.

Whose fault is it then?...... It has to be the direction the geological staff is taking to prove (by hitting the anomaly) that we have a huge gold find. Lori is taking the heat as the CEO, but the methods that are being used to prove the find should also be in question. I'm told that they are following Quantec's directions and the directions and plans of the current geological staff. If they are not correct in what they are doing then we have a problem. I'm also told that the Quantec people and our staff are extremly competent so a little more time should prove them to be doing the right thing. I certainly hope so and I have my money on the line like the rest of you people.

So....WE should give Lori the benefit of the doubt and wait to see the results. She changed staff and is honing in on the anomaly. Wow! If that's true and she hits it we are all golden. We should all wake up one morning and yell "hurray" and that should end our anguish. I can't take this $.60 much longer!

For the record... I'm just an average investor. I don't know Lori or anyone else in management other than Murry. I do see the problem as simple as "we have yet to prove the huge gold find that we all have". If I were Lori I'd stay in my office until I had the results we are all waiting for or else she will have to put up with a lot of flack on this board and the shareholders in general. Is the other flack warranted ?.....You be the judge. JW

New Message
Please login to post a reply