Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

JW...Great post IMO. I agree that although SLI investors like a cult/family. This forum is in support of our investment and our management. There are plenty of other boards that pop up when you google SLI....each to their own which forum they choose to participate in. Personally I would rather read about the FACTS as presented by many a respected poster here...I would read FACTS that indicated a less than postive information as well....if it is as well supported with documentation as the postive information has been.

However....as has been said MANY times......we are BIG kids now....we can stay and play....or take our toys home....some of choose to stay invested...others have chosen not to...we each have our own situations and risk styles......who are we to say who is right or who is wrong........but I can decide if I am right or wrong...or just willing to take the risk....just as I can choose to support my investment in a positive manner .......and support others that also choose to support it in a positive manner. And that is what we do here....positive support and information that supports our investment. Beating up on the company...the management....has no positive effect.....so if you are invested....and want to make money........why try to emphasize the negative....that is not going to do our situation any good at all........

Everything happens for a reason.....the good ...the bad and the ugly.....just as it is meant to happen......in due time we will all know what we were meant to learn from SLI investment.......and why we are here......IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply