Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Well you all enjoy the ride, and if this does pan out you deserve a huge payday. For most of you I sincerly hope you recover your lost capital.

I was way over invested and felt over-exposed and was lucky enough to protect my gains. I did buy back in at $0.68 and will be selling the last of those today. I still hold SLI in my TFSA ...$15,000 invested and $6,600 at present guess we will ride that one out with all of you.

The only comfort for me in this investment is that the people that generated all the hype and did massive amounts of research are the ones who got bit the hardest. Iced, good luck to you. There are many lurkers that are in the same boat.

I have family and friends invested, how could you not If you truly believed in this company? Financial freedom, it was a nice dream. I know this will be pulled and I will get banned for being negitive. I hope you stub your finger on the BANNED button Sculpin.

New Message
Please login to post a reply