Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

jw83jw, you are missing the point I was trying to make. Let's keep the cart behind the horse and not get ahead of ourselves with speculation and rumours. This type of activity no longer can move the share price to the upside like it once was able to. So I find it "ineffectual" if you like that word any better. More speculation and hype can no longer build value to the share price like you may think. Those days are over, IMO. We need good results to break through the .85 cent range lets face it.

I do agree that one news release could send this stock well above $2. That is why I still hold my shares. That would be a good time start talking about the Amex listing, when we actually qualify for it, IMO.

We are starting to beat a dead horse here. Fell free to rebuttal, but then lets move on. I will make no further posts regarding this topic.

point·less type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="13" flashvars="sound_src=http://img.tfd.com/hm/mp3/P0402100.mp3"> (pointls)

adj.
1. Lacking meaning; senseless.
2. Ineffectual
New Message
Please login to post a reply