Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
I can't say im the least bit surprised. Anyone in management i have ever worked for has never been even close to what they "estimate" for how long ANYTHING takes. They always make it seem like things are going to happen way sooner then they ever do. I swear they must be taught to do this in management seminars. Just like how theres always some dbag boss who repeats themself seven times during the same conversation... what is that?!?!? Sit back relax, and try and forget about this for a while if you can. I can't but maybe some of you can lol. Any day now!!!! lol. A person may as well double anything management hints towards regarding how long anything they're doing takes. This is my opinion only and it refers not only to sli but any management ive had the pleasure of dealing with. and thats my 2 cents on waiting. if the word is anothe couple weeks yet...im counting on a month at least. GLTA Holding long.
New Message
Please login to post a reply