Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I have some questions for any willing to answer. (1) I cannot find any history online of when and how St. Elias came into existence as a company. Info on that would be helpful. Has Lori been here since the beginning? (2) Why is she continually forming new companies (Intigold, Havilah--assumption being she started Intigold which I do not know) rather than keeping all the acquired properties under one company. Seems it would be easier to run everything under one name versus three. I understand a little about the reasoning as regards Havilah as we have seen that discussed on the forum but Intigold? (3) Why are properties we own 100% of under the St. Elias name being optioned off in part to Intigold (Chance E and the C.B. property)? Since Lori owns both, so to speak, there is no hurt to her in that for what difference does it make to her whether she puts her money in her left pocket or her right one but it seems it takes value away from St. Elias, a form of dilution, and puts it into Intigold at the expense of the stockholders of St. Elias. If it be said we can prove these optioned off properties quicker by optioning them out to Intigold I ask why? If Lori can raise the money to run Intigold and explore these properties why could she not have left them solely under the St. Elias banner and done the same thing, namely raise money to explore them. A lot I don't understand.

Don't mistake what I am about to say but much of this sounds like a shell game to me just moving things around when she owns it all anyway and I don't understand it (I know we shareholders supposedly own the company but you get my point). I know I am not smart enough to be involved in this stock but it is too late now. I am in way over my head.

New Message
Please login to post a reply