Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

The last few days or so has seen investors here wondering whats going on with IGD and why the sp increase. I will offer a possible explanation for some to contemplate.

What if an entity wanted to make a hostile move on SLI through the back door, sort to speak? I am confident that the bulk of SLI shares are intact and in the hands of the faithful longs and management,and the investors I talk to are not selling but rather holding or buying more. Even though our sp is down ridiculously low, remember the theory that if no one sold or bought, that 100k of shares could move the sp up or down by one person selling back and forth to themselves. IMO, its very possible that 70-90% of SLI shares are held in strong hands and that this may only be a short term illusion on the sp, because a halt with excellent news could see an open on SLI of multiple dollars, and this disgraceful sp could be changed to nice within a couple of hours.

Now getting back to a hostile move on SLI. What if an entity was going to try to make a move on IGD to get a piece of SLI,s properties? I am not sure if SLI could recind the option agreements with IGD on the Peruvian properties ONCE a hostile bid is publicly put on the table. If SLI can recind these agreements at ANY time, then what I am offering, is throwed out the window and my post becomes useless.If anyone knows the legal answer to this, please post it.

So, if a hostile bidder knew that SLI couldn,t recind the agreements, a shot at IGD may be a good move whereas IGD may hold at present a 60% interest in Cueva Blanca and Chance E. Chance E is a big enough property in itself that it could easily contain anywhere from 1-20 million ounces of gold, if the gold is there. We know this because we have did many size comparisons of deposits here on this forum, and my example numbers for ounces, could be multiples under. Nevertheless, it may be possible that an entity recognizes this and Lori caught wind that this type of strategy may be applied and someone would make a move on IGD. If the numbers of the outstanding shares is correct, it shows that there is presently 21 million issued and that 12 million of these are floating. If 40% of the shares were in unknown hands, a nice hostile offer could sway more shares to an offer, and IGD could be lost or a controlling interest could be had be accumulated by the hostile offeror. A defensive measure would be to issue more shares in this case, like the recent PP for approx a 40% dilution or a poison pill. I am not sure if IGD has a poison pill in place.

Anyways, I have to go and can,t finish this train of thought, but I think there is enough here to get the picture of a possibilty that can be discussed, and may help make some sense of whats going on.

IMO, and may be as fantastic ( a fantasy)as it sounds.

New Message
Please login to post a reply