Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I agree with you completely Sculpin. I am not really worried about the present share price. The Tesoro property along with the Vilcoro and our portion of ownership in the Chance E and C.B. (40%) means there is very, very little chance--I would say almost non-existent--of anyone losing their investment money, at least in the long run (in the short run a lot of us have), based on the gold that is most likely to be found on those properties. In my opinion the only thing that can doom us is management and that is not likely to happen. Why?

It would make Lori out to be a fool of sorts. An earlier post here brought up a reminder to us all of what Lori said in a tv interview some months back when she was asked when she thought she had made it in this industry and her response was "now." How is she going to look if this thing falls apart? She would be a sort of laughing stock. She had to have reason for that kind of confident answer. Lori strikes me as a person who wants to succeed and be seen as successful by her peers.

One or more on Stockhouse see her as a con artist. I just cannot see it that way. I think if there is anything Lori wants out of business more than profit it is glory. Con artist are eventually found out and glory is the last thing they receive. Just my thoughts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply