Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Iced and Hyperman, I'm sure there are a lot of others who are in the same boat as you, I certainly am, and sometimes I just can't believe that things can get this bad. But then I should have gotten smarter after my investment in Bre-x and Nortel went all the way to nothing. Then I was hanging in too. Of course there is still that glimmer of hope with SLI, after all there has to be a break in the trend of my investing. I just hope I can live long enough to see the results and with some luck it may be good ones.

Btw., I don't think that the completion of the Havilah spinnout will make the SP to go up, I don't think there is a reason for it, from my logic, it would really have a good chance to go down with the announcement, since I see it as something taken out of SLI.

So lets just hang on anyway and wait as long as we can, and maybe you are right about being close. Its actually amazing how few people there are still posting here now, compared to 6 months ago, I guess many of them saw the writing on the wall and vacated in somewhat profitable time. Whatever happen to Mr Hobbs, Rinky....

I think I better stop before I get banned.

Real888

New Message
Please login to post a reply