Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Ya sorry jw83jw, never was I saying or implying she, or any of the SLI staff was not working full out. I know they are! I give them all the slack they require, no problem. I also realize news is continually flowing. Maybe I worded things wrong. That for sure was not my intent.

My point about the info & updates & the price, I meant by us waiting on assays, and the Havilah spin off. I can only imagine the dotting of the I's & crossing the T's, the legal issues, etc, etc, take longer than us, and even they at times ever imagine. Obviously it does, because it is. 2-3 weeks, is now 8, and still counting. So, we have to be getting close.

99% of us, and future potential investors (IMO) are waiting for one thing, and one thing only. Assays!

All the other news & work they are doing, won't get proper recognition right now, because all the focus is on assays, and rightfully so.

New Message
Please login to post a reply