Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I have now lost 88% of my investment and by tomorrow this time it will probably be closer to 94%. This thing could go down to single digits and I expect to see it in the teens shortly.

I don't suppose I will sell but I will have to think about it over night. What is the point now? By the time I could get an order processed in the morning it would hardly be worth it. I have basically already lost everything. One can only hope that in time the Vilcoro and Ceuva Blanca will prove up enough to recover some of the money that has now been lost. I don't know that I any longer feel any hope at all of regaining my entire investment and hope of making money has vanished.

I suspect down the road dilution will be coming as well for if you drill and drill and drill and don't get anything sooner or later you have to raise money to keep the hunt up. This has to be hard on Lori (she can no longer say she has made it to use the terminology in the interview) and on Quantec. Not that I am necessarily feeling sorry for them for right now I am too caught up in self. Anyone want to hire a 65 year old with atrial fib. and bad heart valves? The savings that was going to propell us into a secure retirement is gone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply