Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Let those of us who want to get out do their thing today. The rest of us who believe there is gold just wait to see Lori's next move. In order to instill security Lori needs to give us a comprhensive explanation of what the results so far prove and what she plans to do going forward. This explanation needs to come "NOW" as confusion reigns at the present time. IMO we should all wait for more information before we just throw in the towel. We still don't even have the trenching reports. I'm of the opinion that the Quantec report will prove to be correct when this is all said and done. So, I'm going to use this situation to buy a few more shares, hoping that when calm is restored I will be in a better position when the gold is finally found and proven. If I'm proven wrong then that is the time for me to sell and take my losses. I do not believe that this is that time. Stay calm IMO. JW

May 25, 2012 09:15AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply