Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I'm not happy with my penny stock. What seems apparent to me is that our underground workings and surface samples all came up with exceptional values that even the informales have known for years. What is suspect is that the Quantec pretty colours have let everyone down; or as President Clinton said "misled." Apparently the veins, typical of mesothermal gold structures were too narrow for the drills to hit as expected.

It appears to me that narrow veins don't disseminate into the adjacent rock enough and the brightly coloured pictures are because of sulphides; there are still the 50 veins that are visible, how this will translate into the material sent to the lab will be interesting, but at this point I'm not that optimistic that the results will show an open pit mine.

I don't know if some of the drills were aimed at the huge anomaly and will be continued when the deep drill arrives, or if the plan has changed. In the meantime IMO the hope remains that the large anomaly will come up with i gm/ton or better.

Notwithstanding Tesoro, the other SLI properties seem certainly worth more than the sp right now, but the market says otherwise.

New Message
Please login to post a reply