Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Selling stock at this point will get you nowhere.Too many questions unanswered.

mr hendserson, you as well are starting to show where you are coming from, with a statement like this;

" the more likely explanation is that the drill program failed to discover a resource like 98% of the drill programs carried out by junior explorers."

Common sense alone will tell you that the C-1 is a sizable resource which at this point in time could be open pittable itself, regardless of the other areas.I had felt you had a good degree of knowledge about mining,etc, but to see you make statements like this, I have to change my mind. At least to me, your true intent here has been revealed and places you well with your home forum.May I suggest that you be true to yourself and speak through the common sense you have, instead of someone else.Its a shame sometimes to see some get gobbled up by the wrong things, when they have potential to stand tall for their true beliefs.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply