Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

It's unfair to ask all to hang in when some shareholders have put in a lot more of their cash than they should have. If you did your DD early on it pointed to a huge gold find and still does, yet the share price has been cratered. No wonder we all got sucked in. It was a no-brainer or so we thought!

Some people are caught up in this pullback and may need cash for other reasons. They probably don't wish to sell any more than I do, but , guess what...they have to.

Others, like myself, who purchased in the upward frenzy are buying if we have some extra cash in an effort to average down. I tried it at about $1.4 and $.62 and I'm still trying at $.20 in an effort to lower my costs hoping this is just a temporary setback.

I'm hoping that my feelow shareholders on this board are correct, but it's difficult to sleep when you've lost about 85% of your investment!

Sorry to be redundant but I think management could help us tremendously by being more interactive with the shareholders. How about a Q&A session set up between management and one or all of our hub leaders once a month to keep us all informed? Just asking. JW

New Message
Please login to post a reply