Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

iced, well first off, it seems that the shorters always know the right information. Hence, the shorters perfect 100% track record, when it comes to trading on this stock. We were told around the same time this shorter post was written and again at the AGM that the deep drills would be arriving. So, I do not know how the shorters could make the statement in early Oct that they would not be drilling deep. It came out of Lori,s mouth at the AGM and in an NR that deep drill was expected to arrive. So, the shorters nailed it then. Also, how did the shorters get the info that we were doing all shallow drilling then, no one from here could get the answers to how deep, where, and how many drilled? The shorters must have connections to someone right on the property, because even Lori didn,t seem to know this info. What are these shorters, mind readers or something? Maybe they employ a real good fortune teller?

Anyways, we do have a deep drill on the property, its capacity is 1000m. To do the shallow drilling first, with at least one hole in the anomaly, is the way to go. Its no good to prove something up deep when you have so much surface gold, where a miner would start from mining. Any deep holes, are for mine life, but Lori has said that the heart of the anomaly lies around 600m below the surface in one of her NR,s, that could be reached by the first drill on the property that had a capacity of 600m. If 600m was the heart, that tells you, and we can measure it, that the top of the anomaly is around 300m in the north end. If you look at any holes that are around there, like 400-500m holes, we have no testing of the core below the ~280m range,strange, huh.

So, I am upbeat and positive more than I ever was. The trenching is missing, the pertinent info of the news releases is missing, whenever the holes get close to the anomaly, that info is missing,lots of holes missing from the releases, and so on. Most of the investors know that things ain,t adding up here, its a waiting game. The key to the waiting game being over is; when the bashers stop their 27 hour shifts. Then look out, it will most likely mean the stock is gonna soar.

They will most likely be feeding heavy tonight because they like the food I feed them.I dont know why their owner doesn,t keep them happy, and feed them?LOL

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply