Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Nighthawk, I read the article you referred to. I was not aware of it. I want to quote part of it, the paragraph below, which to me is scary and raises a very, very important question. But, here is the quote first:

"The short-selling catalyst is that the company recently began drilling at Tesoro. Even after all these years and advanced surveys, the company does not have the confidence to undertake deep drilling where the ovoid deposit supposedly exists. Instead, the company is initially doing shallow drilling amongst already established veins;and may try to use this insignificant data to prolong the ovoid myth a bit longer. But this stalling tactic is running out of time. By definition, a drilling program is used to find major gold deposits, not veins. Investors and the marketplace expect to see substantial deep drilling results. If the company avoids or comes up empty on deep drilling at Tesoro, then the stock will crash towards zero. This distinctly possible negative event is quickly approaching."

This post goes back to Oct. 2011. Can anyone who is really upbeat and positive on our investment explain why the deep drill has not yet set foot on the Tesoro and why the ovoid mentioned, our bank of gold, has not yet been drilled? One would think that would be the very first drill hole to be drilled, why avoid it? There is so much going on that seems inexplicable. I am in way, way over my head in more ways than one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply