Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Everyone has there own theory on why the intial dive started prior to the first set of drill results. To me it looks like info could have been leaked creating the downward spiral and mad panick.

The short sellers definitely have had their fun with this one, but they have only been able to affect the stock short term with the stock price going back to what the market seems fair. Apparently the market has spoken and they value SLI at .25. There is nothing keeping the price down at these levels other than the poor drill results. The short numbers have been quite negligable after the stock drop below $1.

As for the CB and Vilcoro, I do think there is value in those properties. The Vilcoro has potential for a great mine, that is why I haven't sold my shares at these levels. However, neither have proven ounces so it is hard to give either one much valuation at present. It doesn't help that it took management over 3 years to get drill results from the Tesoro and that was when they were able to raise money very easily due the the Quantec data. If Tesoro happens to turn into a a complete dud (unlikely) I wonder what the price of the next offering will be? I have a feeling it will be below $.25.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply