Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

We need a drilling permit first, this could take awhile from the time it was applied for. We have no date when they applied for this drill permit, but I am sure Harold Waller,s company will take prompt action on this. Once we have a drill permit, then we need a water permit before we can go forward. Also, in conjunction and under Peruvian Law, there may have to be village consultations to get required property access agreements in place, if there isn,t already.There would have to be a General Assembly meeting held by the community to either acept an access request or not. So, somewhat a process, but we may be far along this process, I don,t know. But one thing, we have EMINASA, they look after everything, permits,drilling etc, a good ace in our back pocket.

I still see that she doesn,t state she is gonna try a copper hole or two. I believe this would be important to do, especially near ours and Candentes border, whereas Candente could come into play at anytime. If we want to sell the CB, it may be wise to be prepared for this type of scenario before it happens, instead of rushing to put a drill there at the last minute.Copper is starting to take a seat up closer to gold, with a few more gold companies, other than Barrick, grabbing some copper gold plays. This activity for copper plays this year will probably heighten and the big boys always make their moves ahead of a real frenzy. Remember,despite some of what we hear, some majors are sitting on an increadible amount of cash.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply