Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Sounds real fishy to me.

1)Why would Lori give away half of our assets in the first place (Havilah)?.....Lori's job

2)Who was doing all the inital and on going PR for SLI (which in fact got us to $2.65/share)...... Murry's job

3) Who put on the infamous inside trading halt you speak of?....... Lori's doing IMO

4) Who's responsible for the finding and proving of gold at Tesoro? ....Lori's job (CEO)

5) Who is responsible for us not finding the gold so far?....... Lori's job as CEO

6) Who is responsible for the 90% drop in share price then?....... Lori's responsibility

7) Who was let go for doing his job (albeit a little agressive some say).....Murry's job

8) Who was the only executive doing a good job of communicating with the shareholders.....Murry IMO

9) Who was the executive that is not communicating to the shareholder's satisfaction?.....Lori from what I read on this board.

9) What should be done to correct this inadequate management? ......It appears to me that the wrong person was terminated for doing his job!......... Your call!

Sorry, but this was needed IMO after reading your post! JW

New Message
Please login to post a reply