Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Interestingly enough, Mr. Sculpin, I Googled your "independent audit of inferred gold resources has confirmed 1.45 million tonnes" regarding Dynacor's supposed 600k gold resource. And guess what I found? Three referrences to St. Elias's 43-101 technical report from discussion board postings. The second one on the list, it turns out, is actually a post I made months ago at Stockhouse referencing SLI's tech report.

Strangely, the search doesn't bring up anything with regards to Dynacor. WTF? Note, also that is says "independent audit." What is that? Not 43-101 compliant, obviously, because I checked Dynacor's Sedar filings and they do not have a 43-101 resource estimate. So if they ever made such a claim, they have long since removed it from their website.

The reason I harp about this is because, Mr. Sculpin, you stated a few days ago that Extorre's 43-101 compliant resource of 2.4 million ounces in all categories was "not proven." Yet today you say Dynacor has 600,000 ounces of gold, when clearly they do not. As you like to say, Mr. Sculpin, prove I'm wrong.

I actually wanted Dynacor to have that resource, because I thought it would be of interest to the board to see how they demonstrated it, what their drill results looked like and how they compared to St. Elias's. But I guess it's a moot point.

New Message
Please login to post a reply