Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Sculpin, you said:

"The very scenario of Extorre that I put on this forum the other day had Extorre with NO proven gold, only an estimate, and they have an offer. We don,t need to prove up a resource in order to sell or get an offer these days."

I disagree with this statement. You say Extorre has no proven gold, but they have a resource estimate in all categories of 2.4 million gold equivalent ounces. Currently St. Elias has a resource estimate of 4460 ounces. Don't you see the difference? If there is enough outstanding information to update St. Elias's resource estimate and bring it to 1 million plus ounces, then okay, but that hasn't happened yet. So until then...

If you believe, like you keep posting, that St. Elias could be bought based on nearly no volume of gold, please provide an example of a mineral explorer that has been bought out with no resource estimate and not one economic drill hole.

You use Dynacor as an example of the value of St. Elias. While I agree that Dynacor's high grade 600k ounces is a respectable resource and it shows St. Elias's potential, St. Elias hasn't demonstrated that potential yet. Another thing to consider is Dynacor's resource estimate is now almost 10 years old. If this is such a great project why haven't they bothered to prove up any more?

And here's the ten million dollar question: if Dynacor is a gold producer with a property geologically comparable to Tesoro with a 600k resource on it who recieves an income from producing gold, and St. Elias has no income, does not produce gold and has been unable to demonstrate more than a 4460 ounce resource: why is St. Elias's market cap currently at 27mm and Dynacor's is at 17mm?

If you were a gold producer in the area looking to buy a resource, based on current information, which company would you buy?

New Message
Please login to post a reply