Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Jun 25, 2012 11:50PM

Rinky, its nice to see you still around and still optimistic, as you were at the AGM having a beer next to me and my wife. I'm glad to be in such good company, as my family and I still hold on to our shares, as much as it hurts. I too feel that Lori let us down, but somehow I have the feeling that it is not all her making. There is an element of weirdness that lets me believe that there is someone else or some organization that is pulling her strings, for whatever reason, I can't figure out. Those excuses of "the labs are too busy" and "the drill riggs are too busy with the majors", etc., for such a long time, were never belivable to me. To just never having gotten the trenching results, makes no sense at all. There had to be some good numbers coming back, there just could not be NOTHING in those samples. So there has to be something that the Geos could not live with and Murry did not want to do or agree to.

Although there is a risk of losing the rest of the investment, there may still be a small potential on the up-side, that's why we are still in it and want to see where this eventually ends up.

Just my thoughts and my opinion.

Real888

New Message
Please login to post a reply