Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Don't you guys think now is the time for Lori to get out some good results before the AGM? Would anyone want to be in Lori's shoes if the stock is still down 90% because of (in my mind) some not so good drilling reports. It hasn't appeared to be a problem up til now but I've noticed some negative posting people starting to turn positive on the stock (check out Dazza's last post). I thought trenching was to come out a long time ago. If Lori's got a good report it would be a great time for a fabulous trenching report!

I know I said a while back that a bad report was probably the last shoe to fall before some heavy buying would come in. In fact, I still have some low ball offers in, just in case I was correct. Anyway, I think it's too close to the AGM for Lori not to be trying to protect her job by getting the share price back to a reasonable level. Would you vote against her at the AGM if the stock went back to say $2.00? All IMO. JW

New Message
Please login to post a reply