Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Jul 31, 2012 04:24PM
Jul 31, 2012 05:49PM

Stock, no problem at all, and no your trades are not the suspicious ones. Scotia seemed to be the main house today with many wash trades and walked the sp down. With TD an Anon, doing their part.

RBC started the game yesterday out of the gate, or maybe that was Fri? Anyways, Fri saw a degree of uncertainty in which Anon and Jitney bought at the high at the end of the day. Fri was set up to knock the sp down, but the buying pressure was too much and it caused uncertainty, so they pulled back to the sidelines .

Most likely your buying this morning thwarted the game for the early hours of today, LOL.

I should remind everyone how it would not be a surprise if an offer appeared out of the blue by an unexpected entity to me. Some of the big majors like Barrick and Newmont have a few things on their plates right now to deal with, but there are many companies that can throw a low ball offer at us right now, why not? 100,000 ounces of gold at $1600 = $160 million, with our market cap at roughly $36 million. It is pretty tempting for the ones that are thinking of it.The Chinese have, for the last 2 years or so, been buying up small artisinal miner claims in Peru under the radar as their thirst for resources grows. I should also mention the ports that are being expanded and upgraded along the South American coast, with a couple of projects ongoing or scheduled for Peru,that the Chinese are involved with.

IMO

Jul 31, 2012 06:47PM
Jul 31, 2012 09:58PM
Aug 03, 2012 01:16AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply