Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hey T24 Tesoroo,

With all due respect...Considering your attempt at identity theft of a former Quantec employee who posted here just prior to your signup as "T24 Tesoro" and that you take so much joy in the financial pain that many shareholders and more importantly good people have suffered...sadly in this case the respect due to you...is not a single drop.

I assume that your comments will certainly remain on an internet forum in anonymity...as clearly you are too much of a coward to ever laugh in the face of any shareholder in person.

...if your ACTUAL given name is T24 Tesoroo...please accept my humble apologies for jumping to conclusions and of course condolences...you must have been teased a lot as a kid.

I could be wrong though...if you are in fact anything but the soulless coward you appear to be...PM me, I'll be at the next AGM and I'd be happy to meet you, buy you a drink and introduce you to some wonderful people whose pain you so love to enjoy ;)

I find sociopathic behaviour to be fascinating..it really would be great to talk with you.

S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply