Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

http://www.mining.com/peru-abandons-newmonts-4-8-billion-conga-project-66180/?utm_source=digest-en-mining-120828&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=digest

Maybe they will need Tesoro, or......

I believe this could really be a game changer with us.
Candente wants to sell their copper/gold deposit adjoining our Cueva Blanca (CB). Candente has around 10 NDA,s signed with majors. Beaunaventura has already expressed interest in our CB. Beaunaventura is most likely one of the majors that have an NDA signed with Candente. Newmont and Beaunaventure will most likely have to secure other copper from somewhere else, now that the Conga is put on hold and the Yanacocha mine is getting dried up, and the same with Newmonts gold reserve. The community is all for Candente to move ahead with drilling and other work on their Quebrada property, so this is a huge plus.
I believe this is gonna get very interesting for SLI and IGD shareholders at anytime now depending on which one of the NDA signees make the first move on Candente. You got Barrick and Newmont at odds and both have to replenish reserves quickly because of this bad luck. And don,t forget the Chinese that are pouring money into the closest port to CB, they are getting ready for something.
If an offer comes in for Candente, this puts the whole area in play and the big smart money starts buying shares in all the proximity juniors at or before that time if they have the suspicions of an offer coming. So, you can be pretty assured that SLI and IGD may see some buying ahead of an announced offer. I believe this could add .40 to the sp of SLI very easily on those suspicions.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply