Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: ST. ELIAS MINES RELATIONSHIP WITH QUANTEC GEOSCIENCE (MUST WATCH!!!)

Excellent video jon_doe, now it would be very nice to hear from Management, especially now. Many of us have been trying to call, and leaving messages, however, with NO luck & NO returned calls!

To go along with all this, to me was the sudden change of a few posters & people back around the Oct, 2011 timeframe, when & while we hit our all time high.

New faces showed up, and some existing faces did a 180 degree change. I do not think I need to mention names, nor will I.

But some went from extreme pumping, to extreme dumping!

Or, you could also say, from extreme positivity to extreme negativity!

Were there really "Red Flags" at that time? At the all time high?

At $2.80, a blackout, all the interviews with Lori, the undervalued PP that nobody I know could touch, etc, etc, maybe I'm a rookie, but I sure did not see those "Red Flags" in Oct, 2011?

What Changed?

Sure, the easy answer is "Hey look at the drill results" But, we did not have any at that time!

So, I'm asking this:

"What changed from Oct 18, 2011 till Jan 09, 2012?" (From the high, till the day before the 1st set of results)

New Message
Please login to post a reply