Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Obviously, if it was all fact, if it was all hard numbers, if we knew the $ per Oz offer (if there ever is one) if we knew the Major that was offering, if we knew how many fully diluted outstanding shares there were at the time all the above takes place, guess what, I can look pretty smart, cause I'll tell then. But, I guess we'd all know, cause it would all be fact. The game would be over. The numbers would be out, the shares would be sold, the Major would carry on.

Boards like this, daily conversation, etc, have to be based on some unknown guess, thoughts, & speculation. The world has to, everyday has to. Unless one is able to predict the future, is life not all the same?

Yes jondoe picked a number of 0.3g/T. We discussed things for about 2 hours on the phone as well. Of course nobody has said the whole anomally has an average of that, or no doubt, the game would be over.

But, he based his number, on the 29g/T avg bulk sampling, the drill results (due to the fact that anything under 0.5g/T is not even mentioned), and really, do we still know all the facts about the drill cores? But lastly, he also based his number on the mini trenching program between the Quantec phases, where they averaged 0.25g/T, & that is on the website.

While doing his math, he took half the volume (due to the ovoid formula), then he used $100 per OZ in the ground?

So ya, after all that, not sure if he needed to stamp it, or a disclaimer, or what, but naturally, obviously, it is all in his opinion.

I think jondoe, had an excellent post & video, and I think he's really opening up some more & new eyes, and some old eyes, to our current events!

New Message
Please login to post a reply