Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Excellent Stew, this sentence of yours;

" Every penny will count in a negotiated buyout as it is absolutely possible that we could get offers in dimes not dollars...prices some would vote to take at this point."

This could materialize, an offer in pennies, but I don,t believe its why all of us have come this far, to be insulted with an offer in the penny range. After all that we have been through, most should surely see by now how valuable this must be. And, I can,t see Lori or management recommending an offer and justifying it at even pennies or low dollars. There is a saying, your reputation precedes you. Its finally catching up with Tye Burke from the Aurealian deal.

An old tactic by majors was to crush a targets sp and force the target into submission on a takeover offer. With enough shares on side with the major and an infiltration of the companies BOD, a target became easily taken over at a ridiculously low offer price. This tactic used to work well with companies that could not withstand the pressure because of a low loyal shareholder count, that would see shareholders getting shook out, scared out or forced out.

Lori knew very well that her shareholder base was strong and that we were educated and well prepared to go to war should such a hostile move was made on us. She knew we were ready last year if the situation arose and a test of our sp in Jan should have also confirmed it, with a 7 million share volume in one day looking like it only shook 618k shares loose. That right there was amazing and showed that all guns had to be pulled out to make that initial effort plus the continuing relentless bashing, manip, etc. Lori knew she could count on us back then to take this stock to her dream sp and had every constituent to do it with. We knew then what value we had in the ground and even more so today as a result of all the unexplainable events. We were all counting on Lori to do this right and stood behind her then and her spot in the limelight would have been a proud one.

I strongly believe that the present shareholders of SLI will not give their shares up as cheap as they may have last year, after all this. I have every bit of faith in this family to get the max for our shares after what we went through.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply